We are an approved training provider for Queensland Rail to deliver Protection Officer 1 and Protection Officer 2 (TOA) Training.
A Protection Officer is Responsible for managing the rail safety component of worksite protection. Their Primary duty and responsibility is to keep the worksite and workers safe. A protection officer must:
• Brief workers about the rail safety component of worksite protection
• Contact Network Control prior to working in the Danger Zone
• Ensure that the appropriate worksite protection is implemented
• Make sure that the rail safety component of the work is done safely
• Communicate with the Network Control Officer about the work
• Keep records about the work on track method and protection arrangements